Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living
When Is the Right Time to Move?
Researching senior living communities can be an emotional experience. From entering a new life stage to downsizing from a loved family home – there are many aspects that can make the choosing of a new senior living home difficult. Figuring out what works for a senior and their family financially will play a major role in the final decision of creating a care plan for your loved one. Financial planning information can make researching the next steps less stressful. Keep reading to see how Pacifica can help you through the financial planning process.
The cost of senior living is often the first topic of conversation among families researching senior communities. To understand what goes into the pricing of living at a senior community, it’s helpful to know what is typically included. Here is an example of what’s included at a Pacifica Senior Living community with an all-inclusive fee:
- 3 Freshly Prepared Meals Per Day Through Our Personal Culinary Experience
- Heat, Air Conditioning, Electric, Basic Cable
- Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Onsite Salon & Spa Services
- 24/7 Onsite Nursing & Caregiving
- 24/7 Emergency Response Systems & Support
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Apartment-Style Floor Plan Options
Consider CARE Levels for Accurate Living Costs
It’s important to know that there typically isn’t a one-size-fits-all pricing for senior living, even when it comes to standard senior living services. This is because every resident will have different needs and requirements depending on the proper care level needed for that individual. When considering a senior community, decide what amenities and services are most important for you or your loved one. These answers could add or subtract from the costs. Here are some things to think about when planning for yourself or your loved one:
- Do I want a personal apartment-style home?
- Am I willing to share a living space with another resident?
- How large or small do I want the home?
- What financial terms are available? Can I afford these terms?
- What is included in an all-inclusive fee?
- What medical services are included?
- How much interaction are you comfortable with?
- How much independence is personally comfortable and safe?
Comparing costs alongside a pro and con list can be incredibly helpful. Walk through the daily, monthly, and yearly expected costs, then add them up to have a final figure to use when planning out what life looks like at a Pacifica Senior Living community.
You Are READY
Pacifica Senior Living has resources available to help future residents make the best financial decisions possible. We also help our prospective residents narrow down their choices by providing financial resources to make senior living more affordable. These can include:
- Matching w/ Compatible Roommates
- Limited Tax Deductions for Medical Services
- Veteran’s Assistance